Program & Events
Join Venice Park District for community events, fitness classes, and more!! If you have an event coming up and wish to host it at our Recreational Center, please download the Venice Park District's Rental Application, fill out, sign it and return to
Venice Park District Rec Center Rental Application
Please download the Venice Park District's Rental Application, fill out, sign it and return to
Download: Downloadable PDF Form
The Renter shall pay Venice Park District the sum of $150.00 no later than 2 weeks prior to the rental period. A payment of $250.00 shall be paid upon signing this agreement which goes towards the balance. Any damage of more than $150.00 will incur additional liabilities.
- Purpose of Rental. The Center may be used for conducting the Event in the Application by the persons named therein as Applicant/Renter, and no other.
- Hours of Use. The renter’s use of the Center shall be for a maximum of four (4) hours, beginning at the time stated in the Application as “Start” time and ending at a time not later than four (4) hours (“End time). Start time may not be later than 8:00P.M. Renter shall perform all necessary cleaning (as herein defined) within one (1) hours of “End” time. At the discretion of the Board of Commissioners, Renters may be permitted to access the Center prior to Start time for preparation and decoration, only on the date of actual use and only in the event that such access does not conflict with scheduled events or park activities.
- Purchasing of Additional Time. If the Renter does not vacate the premises and perform all necessary cleaning within the time herein provided, Renter shall pay $100.00 per each hour that said use continues.
- Damage/Clean Up. Renter shall not damage or destroy any of the real or personal property of the Venice Park District. Rental shall remove all trash and debris of any kind, including food materials; shall sweep all floors used, wipe all tables clean, and leave tables and chairs positioned as at the beginning of use.
- Remedies. If Renter fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions herein stated, Renter shall compensate the Venice Park District for all reasonable costs of remedying such failure, plus costs, expenses and legal fee reasonably incurred by the Venice Park District in enforcing these terms and conditions.
- Payment of Fees. All basic fees, kitchen fees, deposits, and security fees, if any, shall be paid not less than 14 business days prior to the date of the event. If any such fees are not so paid, the application will be deemed denied and the payment may, at the discretion of the Park District, be forfeited.
- Charging Admission. Unless previously approved in writing by the Venice Park District Board of Commissioners, Applicants may not charge or collect any fee or admission charge from the attendees of the event.
- Additional Hours. Use of the Center in excess of the standard 4-hour period may be approved in advance by the Venice Park District, in its sole discretion, for payment of an additional fee ($100.00 per hour), as determined by Venice Park District.
- Alcohol. No alcohol may be served during the use of the Center.